Fruity Plum Heart

korang..I'M SO SORRY............

Assalamualaikum n salam 1 Malaysia semua..........
sory larh.......
beberapa ari nie,sy x bukak blog nie.....
coz sy sdg bca novel English yg sy pnjm dr tcher sy......
Tjuk die,FULL HOUSE STEPHANIE,FRUIT and NUTCASE & THE PRINCESS MIRROR-BELLE.....
best tau......
kat skulah pom sy bwk........
he3..........

this are da 3 novel that i borrows from my teacher..............sory larh klu ada grammar mistake.....
k.sya!!!! please correct my mistake.......he3


author novel nie Devra Newberger Speregen.....this novel is about Stephanie's friend,Allie really believes whut Esther,da fortune-teller,horoscopes n her Psychic Hot Line.....Stephanie nie x prcaya fortune-tellers...
die tau yg fortune-tellers nie x tau whut happen in da future....nie sinopsis die:

You can imagine my surprise when my best friend,Allie,went crazy 4 fortune-telling!Suddenly,quiet,sensible Allie was running 2 have her palm read or call her psychic advisor every time she had a decision 2 make.But things really got out of hand when Allie decided 2 avoid her frenz n even cut school!She was headed 4 big trouble n there was only one person who coul help her.Me.I jumped right on with an absolutely perfect plan.Allie would be back 2 normal in no time or so I thought.You know how it is with perfect plans.Somehow or other,they always seem 2 end up as total disasters!And this plan was no different.But before I explain how we got of one big,bad luck mess,let me tell u about something that isn't disaster.My family.My very big family.Right now there are nine people and a dog living in our house n 4 all I know,someone new could move in at any time.There's me,my big sister,D.J.,my little sister,Michelle n my dad,Danny.But that's just da beginning.When my mom died,Dad needed help.So he asked his old college buddy,Joey Gladstone n my uncle Jesse 2 come live with us 2 help take care of me n my sisters.Having Uncle Jesse n Uncle Joey around was like having three dads instead of one!But then something even better happened was Uncle Jesse fell in love with Becky Donaldson,Dad's co-host on his TV show n then they married.Aunt Becky's so nice n she's more like a big sister than an aunt.Next,Uncle Jesse n Aunt Becky had twin baby boys named Nicky n Alex.They are so adorable!!!!

Klu nk tau ag,cpt2 dtg pnjm ngn tcher sy......he3!!!!!!


author novel nie Jean Ure....nie sinopsis novelnye>>>>>>>>

"Hi,this is Mandy Small telling her life story."
I may have trouble writing but I have no trouble at all talking!My teacher,Cat,suggested I record my life on tape so here goes...........
I live with my dad,who looks like Elvis Presley n my mom,whose idea of a special meal is burnt toast.Sometimes I feel like I'm da grown-up n they're da kids.But now everything's crashing about my ears n Dad's too,as he's just put his foot through da floorboards,I'm trying really hard not 2 become a total fruit n nutcase...........


author novel nie Julia Donaldson......nie sinopsis>>>>>>>>

Ellen's life is turned upside down by da hilarious Mirror-Belle,a naughty princess who claims 2 be from somewhere mysterious n far away.She appears out of mirrors 2 tell Ellen magical stories n take her on exciting advemtures........

Fuhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!letih gilerrrrrr type all this.....k,larh...stkt nie dulu larh....hari pom da nk msuk Maghrib.....
So,I hope u all ENJOYYYYYYY da story k??????klu nk pnjm,ckp larh...bleh sy 2long brrowkn dr tcher sy kat awk...........he3...p,bgtau larh awl2 des???

2 comments:

'Ais S. said...

ina, nk pinjam? hoho

Ina Purple said...

bleh2....6t sy ckp kat tcher mlm nie n pas 2 klu bleh,sy bwk esk.....bgus2...arap2 awk dpt improve English awk....